Thursday, January 5, 2012

Prologue to the Shitter Guy Chronicles

So, several years ago I worked at a local quick lube place where I met a guy that was going to play a pretty large part in my adventures over several years. To protect the privacy of the people involved, we will refer to this person as The Shitter Guy or TSG for short. He was a good friend of mine for quite a while and hanging out with him resulted in some great stories. He came to be called The Shitter Guy after he got a job working for a porta potty company and gave us a speech on how amazing his shitters were.

As he was quoting a business I worked for on the price of renting his shit houses, he launched into a discussion of his magical blue liquid he used. He declared that "This shit is like acid man, it will dissolve any thing you throw in it, shit, piss, toilet paper....I'm telling you man, this stuff is amazing, it destroys the shit and keeps them shitters fresh!" So from that day forward, he was known amongst our small circle of friends as The Shitter Guy. In the coming days I'm gonna start posting the stories of our misadventures. But I figured a little background might come in handy.

3 comments: